Justsim EDDS warning

• Hi all, this is my first post and I would have like to start with something positive... but it is not. Sorry that I write in english, if is it needed I will translate it to German, but it way slower and I still make many mistakes. If you want, you can answer in German.

Please be aware that this scenery is just a "cosmetic" one, it does not include any system to make it useful for IFR. No ILSs, SIDs, STARs, Approaches, transitions, nothing, no single NAVAID. You just can fly VFR if you want to flight IFR there you need to use a free app from NAVIGRAPH. The app is free but it works only with a paid data subscription to Navigraph.

I bought it in Sim-market and both the seller and the developer are aware of this issue.

They put the problem to the simulator itself (EDDS is not included in MSFS2020). So, if you are thinking to buy this EDDS to fly IFR there, my advice would be look somewhere else, or you will waste your money as I did.X(

In addition, as I started a complaint in Paypal (cause on the product page it is not said that this airport will not work IFR in MSFS) Sim Market blocked my account and they even blocked my email, so I can not write them with my main mail anymore... impressive.:cursing:

Best regards at you all