Pilot Report Dassault 2000 LX

• [video]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

Und wenn man sich den obigen Report durchliest, insbesondere den Abschnitt wo der Vogel mit der Challenger 605 verglichen wird, sieht man was die Falcon eigentlich kann....

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• [video]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

NBAA: Dassault announces Falcon 2000 upgrade

Zitat

Dassault Falcon launched an upgraded version of its Falcon 2000LX at NBAA this morning – the Falcon 2000LXS should be certified in 2013 and will replace the LX in 2014.

According to Dassault at the show today, the new model will give improved airport performance, payload and cabin comfort compared to its predecessor.
    The 4,000 nm super midsize jet will allow operators to access more airports because of the new full-length inboard slats. “Customers are demanding more of their business jet and that’s what Dassault is delivering in the Falcon 2000LXS,” says Dassault Falcon president John Rosanvallon. “The continuous evolution and robustness of the Falcon 2000 platform has set the highest of standards for comfort, reliability and efficiency in business aviation.”
    With full fuel, the Falcon 2000LXS will have a payload of 2,190 pounds; a maximum takeoff weight (MTOW) of 42,800 lbs with a balanced field length of 4,780 feet, which is over 1,000 feet better than some aircraft in its category.
    It will climb directly to 41,000 feet in 19 minutes, have a certified ceiling of 47,000 feet and with a typical end-of-flight profile will need just 2,575 feet of runway – more typical of that needed for a turboprop aircraft.

19 Minuten bei MTOW auf FL410 und noch kürzere Bahnen...... 8o
    Wenn man sich nun vorstellt, wie dann der Flieger abgeht, wenn er leicht unterwegs ist...... :D:dance:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• [video]

Externer Inhalt vimeo.com
    [/video]

• Dassault Certifies Falcon 2000S and 2000LXS

Zitat

The 4,000-nm Falcon 2000LXS, announced last October at the NBAA Convention, combines the short-field performance of the 2000S with the longer-range capabilities of the 2000LX. Featuring the same inboard slats and winglets as the 2000S model, the aircraft has a balanced field length of 4,675 feet (SL, ISA) at 42,800 pounds MTOW, and offers the same landing performance as the Falcon 2000S.

The Falcon 2000LXS also comes standard with EASy II avionics and FalconCabin HD+ entertainment system. Customers can specify the interior of their choice. Dassault said the Falcon 2000LXS will replace the 2000LX by the end of the year.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

Endlich mal eine neue LXS mit den inboard slats.....