Bestellt Delta bis zu 200 Maschinen??Neuer Mega-Deal am Horizont??

• Reuters.com ist die Quelle!

Boeing hat nix Neues auf dem Herd, und Airbus hat den Neo. Ich bin mal gespannt......

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• aero.de ist die Quelle!

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• Aus dem, in diesem Thread verllinkten, Artikel eine Textpassage dazu...

Zitat

As for Delta, the “old” Delta was an exclusive Boeing customer. The “new,” post-bankrupt Delta is managed by former Northwest Airlines executives (who pre-dated the management in place when Delta and Northwest merged) who ordered and like Airbus airplanes. Plus the current management is none-too-happy with Boeing over the 787 delays, an order inherited with the Northwest merger which was placed by the management that succeeded the current Delta group (you need a scorecard here). We do not support the conventional wisdom that Delta ought to be a lock for Boeing orders; rather, we believe Airbus has a very good shot at orders from Delta and in many respects, Boeing may be at a disadvantage because of the 787 debacle.

So if Delta orders Airbus, will this spur Boeing to re-engine the 737, as Airbus believes will be the case? We’re not so sure. But we do believe if Southwest or United (or far less likely, Ryanair) defect, the answer will be “yes.”

• Splitorder zwischen Bombardier CSeries und A320neo? Wer weiß...