Mega- Auftrag für Bombardier

• Zitat

NetJets erteilt Großauftrag an Bombardier
    MONTREAL - NetJets kauft weiter in großem Umfang Flugzeuge für ihre Flotte. Das Unternehmen hat beim kanadischen Bombardier-Konzern 50 Global Business Jets bestellt und weitere 70 Flugzeuge optioniert.
    Der Festaufrag umfasst 30 Global 5000 Vision und Global Express XRS Vision, teilte Bombardier am Dienstag mit. Zudem habe NetJets Aufträge für 20 Flugzeuge der neuen Programme Global 7000 und Global 8000 zur Lieferung ab 2017 gezeichnet. Der Festauftrag hat einen Listenpreiswert von 2,8 Milliarden US Dollar.
    Bereits im vergangenen Oktober hatte NetJets bei Embraer 50 Phenom 300 mit Lieferterminen ab 2013 bestellt und Optionen auf bis zu 75 weitere Einheiten des brasilianischen Light Jets erworben.

Vollständiger Text bei aero.de

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• Zitat

Bombardier Aerospace have stolen the march by landing a key order from fractional leader, Netjets. With an order for 50-120 Global business jets, Bombardier have finally realized the benefit of the technologies and risks they took, fifteen years ago, when they launched the Global Express business jet program. With a mature Global Express program, and a product family that still boasts state-of-the-art operating economics, Bombardier have put Gulfstream in a weak position in a key market segment

Soweit so gut, die Gründe sehen die Verfasser des Artikels so:

Zitat

Now, Gulfstream have some serious soul-searching to do. They have a weak aircraft, today, in the Gulfstream 450. Had they launched a replacement for the Gulfstream 450, a couple of years ago, they would have had a far stronger competitive position in the fractional business, especially given their longstanding relationship with Netjets. Today, the Netjets order for Global aircraft has implications that will extend far beyond the fractional market. Bombardier will have a potent marketing edge in future battles for orders from corporations and high net worth individuals. Gulfstream have lost some of the cachet their aircraft once enjoyed, in the whole aircraft market. And, the Global order will lock-out Gulfstream for many years, denying them volume and margins they have enjoyed for over fifteen years.

Quelle!
    Also ist die Grundsubstanz zu alt.......

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer