Wenn einer 757 die Bahn ausgeht!

• [video]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

Zitat

Video shot by a passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 2253 as it overran Ruwnay 19 at Jackson Hole, Wednesday, shows unusual operation of the aircraft's systems, according to some pilots. The 6,300 foot runway sits at an elevation of 6,451 feet and the pilots landed in light snow at about 11:37 am. About seven inches of snow had fallen in the area since midnight. The aircraft appears to be on the ground prior to passing the PAPI lights and wind sock. One pilot who commented on pprune.com suggested that places the landing point approximately 1,400 feet down the runway. In the video, the engine's thrust reverser panel first moves just after touch-down, but it does not fully open and the outboard spoilers are not visibly deployed. Because of that, things quickly get more interesting. Click through for the video.

A full ten seconds after touch-down, the thrust reverser panel moves from barely open to closed. The thrust reverser panel does not begin to re-open, this time fully, until approximately seven seconds later, 17 seconds after touch-down. The engines do not appear to spool up until roughly ten seconds after that. That means the 757 rolls on the runway for 27 seconds before the reversers appear amply engaged. It departs the end of the runway roughly nine seconds after that. Pilots who claim to be familiar with the 757 have left comments in professional pilot forums online stating that the thrust reversers on the 757 can sometimes refuse to engage. Others have speculated that a hydraulic problem or a problem with the Boeing's air/ground logic system could have prevented the spoilers and reversers from working properly. For this flight, no one was injured and the aircraft came to rest in packed snow, and still on its gear, about 350 feet beyond the runway overrun area. The NTSB is working the case and should have good cockpit voice and flight data recorder information already in hand. And we'll know if blame will be placed primarily with the crew, with the aircraft, or both.

Quelle!

img70.jpg

Quelle für Bild und Text!

Prost Neujahr! 8|
    Irre ich mich, oder waren die Spoiler gar nicht draussen?? Hat das Einfluss auf die Reverser?? Sitzen die microswitches in beiden Hauptfahrwerken??
    Glück gehabt!

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• Quelle!
    Wow, starker Tobak! 8|
    Da baut AA den DFDR aus, fliegt ihn nach Oklahoma, und lädt sich die Daten runter, bevor die NTSB das Ding zu Gesicht bekommen hat.
    Das war auch noch nicht so oft da.
    Ab jetzt ist Schluß mit lustig, und AA ist nicht mehr an den Untersuchungen beteiligt, und darf nur noch zuschauen. 8|

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• Wenn der Flieger Air Berlin gehört hätte, wäre hier ne Menge mehr los....... :ironie: ;) :aetsch:

• Das verhalten von American erinnert mich etwas an "Airframe" von Michael Crichton. Denen steht doch ein gewisses Teil weit offen...

vrs_supporterdrpb1.png deppqmsa1.jpgrhinodzk85.png

Vossi: »Och nö, n Ground - i mog ned mit dem ren!« Basti: »Mach doch No Voice, No Keyboard - und Abfahrt!«

» Ein abgefackter russische Freewareplatz - oder wieder der Berliner sagt: Tegel, wa? «

- Matthias D., Kind der Mauer

• Yep, und haben ganz klar gegen ein Bundesgesetz verstossen:

Quelle!