Emirates - Eine Airline mit Problemen in der Sicherheitskultur?

• Ein zweiter Vorfall innerhalb kurzer Zeit, lässt mich irgendwie nachdenklich zurück:

Dieser Vorfall hatte das Potential zu einem zweiten ( u.U schlimmeren ) Teneriffa:

Incident: Emirates B773 at Dubai on Jan 9th 2022, rejected takeoff without clearance due to crossing aircraft

By Simon Hradecky, created Wednesday, Jan 12th 2022 21:18Z, last updated Thursday, Jan 13th 2022 14:24Z

An Emirates Boeing 777-300, registration A6-EQA performing flight EK-524 from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) to Hyderabad (India), was accelerating for takeoff from Dubai's runway 30R when the crew was instructed to reject takeoff at high speed (above 100 knots over ground) due to a crossing aircraft. The aircraft slowed safely and vacated the runway via taxiway N4 behind the aircraft, that had crossed the runway.

An Emirates Boeing 777-300, registration A6-EBY performing flight EK-568 from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) to Bangalore (India), was taxiing for departure and was cleared to cross runway 30R from taxiway M5A to N4 and was entering the runway just when EK-524 began the takeoff roll.

According to information The Aviation Herald received from two independent sources, EK-524 began their takeoff roll without ATC clearance. Tower subsequently instructed EK-524 to stop. According to information EK-524 may have reached 130 KIAS when they rejected takeoff. According to ADS-B data transmitted by the aircraft's transponder EK-524 had reached 100 knots over ground about 790 meters/2600 feet down the runway and about 1700 meters/5700 feet short of taxiway N4.

EK-568 continued taxi and departed normally. EK-524 taxied back the holding point of runway 30R and departed about 30 minutes after the rejected takeoff.

On Jan 13th 2022 the airline reported, that EK-524 was instructed by tower to abort takeoff on Jan 9th 2022, the crew rejected takeoff successfully. There was no damage to the aircraft and there were no injuries. An internal investigation has been initiated, UAE's GCAA also opened an investigation.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

„Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand.“Arthur Schopenhauer

• Ach, alles halb so schlimm. Das Personal ohne Sozialplan rauswerfen um der Pandemie zu trotzen und dann den Flugplan mit reduzierter Manpower wieder hochfahren gehen sich schon irgendwie aus. Und dann gab es ja noch ziemlich Medien-präsent die Kunde, dass Emirates von den Hamburger Luftfahrtexperten JacDec mit einem Risk Rating von 95% zur sichersten Fluggesellschaft der Welt gekürt wurden.

Da darf man solche kleinen Irritationen wie diese oder eine Boeing auf der Runway liegend ruhig als Einzelfälle einstufen. Sicherlich gibt es keinerlei System-bedingte Probleme.

• Hä bei den ME3 Probleme mit der Kultur und Sicherheit? Davon hat mensch ja noch nie gehört!!

Die Crews von solchen Vorfällen werden doch sofort gefeuert, das ist doch das Beste, das mensch für die Sicherheit machen kann - die Crew wird nicht noch einen Vorfall bei Emirates produzieren!

Lg Philipp

amazing-airbus-a320-c9ai2z.jpg

"Wahrscheinlich ist mir da auf FL170 nen Komodowaran oder sowas ins Triebwerk geflogen, keine Ahnung." Matthias D., Ornithologe