Es gibt was neues für SODE
SODE VDGS Pack
The SODE VDGS pack provides the models (SimObjects) for six different visual docking guidance systems: FMT APIS++, Safedock T2-18, Safedock T2S-24, Safedock T3-9, Safedock T3-15 and 'Traffic Light' style (as used at KSFO airport).
Once the pack is installed, the (free) SODE main module will recognize the VDGS models and will utilize them on airports where those VDGS have been set up by the airport developer.
The VDGS models have been crafted using real world images and manufacturer specifications.
- Automatic detection of user aircraft type (support for most common passenger aircraft)
- Exact simulation of different docking systems, including failure cases (e.g. ID FAIL) and parking assessment (OK or TOO FAR)
- System uses nosewheel position for precise parking (not eye-point or aircraft origin)
- Support for different nosewheel stop positions depending on the aircraft type. This is defined by the airport add-on developer for each parking stand
- Static model and LODs for optimum performance
You need three components for a running SODE VDGS infrastructure!
- Basic SODE installation (latest version included with the download of the VDGS pack)
- VDGS pack
- Add-on airport with SODE VDGS placement data (config file), provided by the airport add-on developer
Installing the VDGS pack alone will not be of any use!
Please note that you only purchase the models (SimObjects). The various add-on developers will provide the config files with their products once they decide to support the SODE VDGS system.
Unlike credit-based systems, you purchase this package once and you'll be able to use the VDGS on every airport that will support the SODE VDGS system in the future.
The VDGS pack includes an optional demo showing the various dockings system types. The demo is located at Cebu Mactan Intl Airport, RPVM, Philippines.
You can choose to install this demo component when you run the VDGS pack installer.
Das ganze gibt es bei SIMMARKET fuer 10,88. Ist ja bald Weihnachten