Die Jungs machen echt eine super Arbeit. Verfolge das Projekt schon seit ein paar Jahren.
Dieser Regen Effekt von X-Plane. Wie der Niederschlag zunimmt und der Wechsel zu Hagel...<3
Wie geil ist XPlane bitte?!
Ich habe lange suchen müssen...nun hab ich endlich mein IXEG 737 Gefühls-Gif gefunden:
Kommt dieses Wochenende: Release ist am 23. April.
Achja: Hier noch ein Video mit RNAV-Approach. Im ersten Teil gibt es auch noch nen Go-Around zu sehen.
Die Soundkulisse beim Touchdown ist schon geil. (Touchdown bei Minute 29)
Mal der Ausschnitt einer Liste von Dingen die (noch) nicht zum Release funktionieren werden.
I would therefore like to share a list of things that will NOT be in version 1.0, and also give a little background of why, and wether we are planning to add it later. I will try to make this list as encompassing as possible, if I forget something, please don´t sue me! I will add/remove from this list as warranted.
Aircraft visual 3D model
- Operating doors (passenger, service, cargo) - omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later
Outboard landing lights moving lamps - omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later (the light effect itself is working)
- Ancilliary vehicles (catering, fuel truck, loading crew) - we have a basic push-back truck and a GPU, the rest will not be added since there is no easy way to make it look/move "realistic" (without knowing where buildings etc. are)
- Wingflex - not added because its a lot of effort and the real wings don´t flex much. Might be added at a later stage, dependent on user feedback
3D Pilots in Cockpit - not added because we don´t have a good model and its hard to get that right. Will the guy just sit there? Smile at you? Pick his nose? Very hard to get a realistic person. Not ruling out taking a stab at that later.
- Fully fleshed out galleys and cabin interior. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later. For now a basic, low-res placeholder 3D cabin is in place.
- Cockpit entry mechanism and moving cockpit door. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add moving cockpit door later, the security entry mechanism will not be added, due to security reasons.
Opening cockpit windows. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later. The mechanism is in place, but we need to code the ensuing effects (pressurization, noise level, etc.)
- Deployable emergency slides.Omitted due to time constraints, planning to add later.
- Deploying oxygen masks. Omitted due to time constraints, planning to add later.
- Sound effects/visual model for passengers and their (assumed) behaviour. Too complex a simulation off it´s own, most likely won´t be added for fear of having something repetitive or cheesy.
- Cabin crew interaction. Omitted due to time constraints. Planning to have basic interaction, for opening doors, for example. Need to get sound-samples first, basic infrastructure in place, though.
Spoiler state showing correctly during replay. Since our spoiler code is fully customized, the default X-Plane datarefs that get captured for replay won´t work. We need to find a way around that, but definitely planning to add later.
- "Eyebrow windows". We could possibly add those later, but they require a lot of effort (cut 3D model, add windows, etc.). Down on the priority list, but once we run out of things to fix, who knows
- Pilot entered HOLDS. While we have database-inherent holds (like at the end of a missed approach), we won´t feature the HOLD page where you could enter all sorts of HOLDS. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later.
- RTA feature. Omitted due to time constraints, planning to add later, but low priority.
- OFFSET feature. Omitted due to time constraints,planning to add later, but low priority.
- ABEAM points (after shortcutting route, for example). Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later. You CAN enter stuff in the FIX page, and "find" a PBD point that way (enter a fix, enter a radial and a distance to see the green radial and distance-circle)
- Entering user created waypoints (point-bearing-distance, for example) and using those in the flight-plan. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later.
- Entering descent wind forecast (normal wind entry on PERF INIT page possible).
- Display of "RTE DATA" on EHSI/map, i.e. showing ETA and restrictions next to waypoint. You can see that on the LEGS page, for now. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later.
- Automatic entry of performance data (weight, etc.). We might include that for the "ready to fly" scenario, not decided yet. For now it must be entered manually, if FMS performance assistance is desired (not mandatory).
- Fully working PROGRESS page - we started to code it, but much of the things shown are placeholders. We expect this to be one of the first things we will add soon after release.
Doch leider etwas ernüchternd, aber ehrlich.
hab mein XPLANE mal wieder installiert
Und damit das nächste X-Plane Airliner-Addon, das viel versprach und wenig hielt
Die IXEG 737 Classic hat inzwichen ein Update erfahren welches sie X-Plane 11 tauglich macht.