° Taxi to Runway
    ° F/D ON
    ° AT ON
    ° LNAV ON
    ° VNAV ON

° Thrust > TOGA
    ° Climb > CMD ON

[red] DAS IST FALSCH!![/red]

Du musst erst im climb sein, dann CMD, LNAV VNAV.
    Drückst Du VNAV oder VNAV schon am Boden, dann klinkt sich der AT off, was zu Deinem Probelm führen kann.
    Mir ist das nämlich aufgefallen, obwohl im PFD die Modi korrekt waren, die Maschine im CRZ immer in den Overspeed kam.
    Das wäre wohl so realistisch.
    Du bist sicher MD11 verwöhnt, wo man diese Modi schon am Boden schalten kann!

• Tja, das reale MCP haben ja auch nicht de von iFLY programmiert!
    Jedenfalls sollte man es mal probieren, da bei mir exakt der gleiche Fehler aufgetreten ist! Thrust war nicht im Limit und im Cruise ging kein A/T, obwohl alle Indikatoren korrekt angezeigt haben!
    Nachdem ich das im iFLY Forum gepostet hatte, bekam ich genau die Antwort, die ich hier kund getan habe.
    Aufgefallen ist das aber nur, weil ich genau beschrieben habe, wie ich beim Flug vorgehe.

• Mahlzeit Leute,

ich bin gestern und vorgestern von HAM aus gestartet mit EDDH_APP online, Frequenz 136.875. Nun habe ich bei der iFly festgestellt das ich im COM1 und 2 136 gar nicht eindrehen kann. Über rechtsklick im IVAP übernimmt er sie auch nicht.

Ich habe leider nichts darüber gefunden, hat von Euch jemand eine Idee?

LG,
    Chris

BRGDS,
    Christian :kaffee:

Intel i7-8086K @ 5.0GHz - Win10 Pro - GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB - P3D v4

• Das war mir aufgefallen das ich umstellen muss. Die rastbare Frequenzbreite geht aber nur von 118.00 - 135.97, dann springt es wieder um... Hab ich da ein Update versäumt?

BRGDS,
    Christian :kaffee:

Intel i7-8086K @ 5.0GHz - Win10 Pro - GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB - P3D v4

• Hab ich da ein Update versäumt?

Woher sollen wir das wissen?

Die VHF-Frequenzen im Flugfunk gehen von 117,975 bis 137 MHz. In FSUIPC gibt es eine Option die meine ich 8,33 kHz Kanalabstände erlaubt. Schau mal ob du da was bzgl. VHF findest.
    Ansonsten das Standard Procedere, FS*.cfg löschen, FSUIPC.cfg löschen, Addons reinstallieren.

• Die Upades für 1. FS9 dann 2. FSX dann 3. Cockpitbuilder und 4. P3D dauern nicht mehr lange!

Für den FS9:

demo.png

"1. Release FS9 Feature Pack - As promised this build has VSD, IAN, Terrain radar and ISFD gauge. The build will also include the HUD for 2D's versions only. While the team were able to squeeze a little more out of the polygon count for the ISFD gauge a 3D HUD just was not possible.

2. Release FSX Feature Pack - Depending on how the release of the FS9 build goes the FSX version will follow a few days later, unless any changes need to be made.

3. Release PRO and P3D FP -These will be the final releases, as the current Pro already has some of the features that are part of the feature pack"

:dance::dance::dance::dance: Wie geil ! FS9 :dance::dance::dance:

• Oh Gott, also ich schalte immer alles aus, was geht. Total unübersichtlich...Was interssiert mich im Flug das AoA, RNP oder ANP...:D Auch die GS muss ich mir nicht doppelt und dreifach anzeigen lassen...
    Dieses Terrainteil ist aber ganz praktisch.

• Aus dem Forum zum Feature Pack:

Zitat:

"Hello Everyone,

We are as you are all aware now on the final stages of the feature pack. As I am writing this the test team will be downloading the FS9 installer for the final stage of testing. We do expect this stage to last a few days and I will give 24 hours notice of our intended release date. As I have previous said the release will be staggered FS9 first followed by FSX a few days later and then the Pro CBE and P3D versions.

Because the feature is a huge update and contains the DEM data for the terrain radar we do need to phase the release or it would melt down the servers we have already standing by for the release. The Feature pack build will be installed over the top of your current build and will install new config files as well as the new aircraft. This means you will need to back up the additional repaint section of the configs to add to the new ones. You cannot copy the complete configs or you will damage the aircraft as the configs in the Feature do not match.

We have come a long way since the release of the FS9 release and thankfully a lot of good people came to my aid and have become part of the Flight1 iFly family. As many will have read the post from John thanking the beta team, it actually misses out a lot of very important people.

The development team of Jiangwei, Ming and Ric, have simply been amazing. I don't think they had any idea of what they let themselves in for when they came to Flight1. I think the past few months have been really tough as we pushed for more and more to be added to the aircraft and various systems to be enhanced. Given that these guys all have full times jobs, to work as hard and as long as they did for us has been simply incredible.

We now have a team for Flight1 assigned to the project Jannie, who came to my aid in the very beginning. Colin our superb painter that we were delighted to add to our team, his liveries have given us all hours of pleasure using the aircraft. Finally Grumpy John, who came to help share the load as the product began to get launched on multiple platforms and took on the role of running the feature pack beta team. There have been time I though I was going to hurt myself laughing reading some of the email from John as he pushed everyone on. The guys that are part of the team will understand and the personal nature of the way we do things comes across in the emails and helps bond the family of testers we have. I would like to echo John's sentiment on a job well done and also thank the guys that have had to step down over the last year, we really appreciated your efforts.

Finally I would like to dedicate the release of the feature pack to someone very special. As we have stated many times, our team has become a family. Tragically one of our team members life was turned up side down when his wife died suddenly leaving him and his sons devastated. We all take it for granted that our family supports our great hobby and our enjoyment of it. To say we were all deeply saddened by this would be a huge understatement and we cannot begin to image what he and his sons are going through. Despite all of this he still has found time to come to the forum and try and help others.

We are dedicating the release of the feature pack to the memory of Missy."

• wer,ich?
    Jo,FSX hab ich,der is aber meiner Meinung nach nich zu gebrauchen....
    Frames kommen nich über 10-15 raus,sobald bisserl Scenery kommt,von Onlinetraffic ma ganz zu schweigen.....