Released für P3dv4:
The PMDG 737NGXu Base Package for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.4+
Eight years in the making, welcome to the ultimate reboot of PMDG's simulation of Boeing's most popular narrowbody airliner.
The PMDG 737NGXu is a ground-up rebuild that applies nearly a decade of improvements in PMDG's legendary simulation technology and applies it to our most popular product line. Designed entirely for the Prepar3D v4 simulation platform, PMDG 737Xu offers greatly improved systems simulation, new features, added technology and tons of new capability to provide the ultimate 737 simulation experience.
- All new system simulation, utilizing the latest PMDG system simulation engine.
- Enhanced flight physics.
- Addition of rigid body physics to wing and tail surfaces.
- Improved flight control systems.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Integration.
- High resolution cockpit displays
- New equipment options for cockpit instrumentation, fuel system changes and more.
- Changes to 737 options packages reflecting real world changes since NGX was first offered in 2011.
- Expanded failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios.
- PMDG Global Flight Operations compatibility (when PMDG GFO is made live in late 2019!)
- Native PMDG datalink simulation for offline flying (similar to 777 and 747)
- PMDG's enhanced light package for the virtual cockpit.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- Base Package includes 737-800, 737-900 and 737-900ER models with standard wing, blended winglet and split scimitar winglet options where offered on the actual airframe.
- All new external models, with PBR texturing, enhanced animations and more.
- All new virtual cockpit model, with high detail PBR texturing, advanced animations and more.
- All new, high definition sound suite recorded on a fully instrumented test airplane.
- Enhanced PMDG Sound Engine for immersive audio experience on the flight deck.
- New PMDG Operations Center 2.0
...and much much more!